Saturday 18 January 2014

LOVE this mascara Maybelline The Colossal Volm Express Cat Eye.

So Maybelline describe the wand as a *claw* hmmm I wouldn't it is a curved crescent but that would not fit as *neatly* with the cats eye theme for sure.

What I love about it:
  • A rich formulation with perfect consistency to *build up* the lashes.
  • The curve to the brush really *lifts* lashes upwards (when you sweep from under the lashes)
  • Highly pigmented
  • The curved brush actually coats each lash evenly
  • Helps to *fan lashes out*
  • Visibly lengthens & thickens lashes
  • Did not flake/drop or irritate my eyes
Would I purchase it again? For the (around £5.99 ) mascara it is incredible value and performs as well as some of the much more pricey (high end mascaras) I most certainly will! A brilliant all rounder and no cons for this......for the price it is excellent quality and value.