Friday 3 January 2014

Goodbye 2013 *Hello* New Year!

Answers on a postcard please about where the year has disappeared to? It feels like this year in particular has disappeared at warp factor 9.
As somebody who normally has a touch of the Grinch or even Ebeneezer Scrooge about them I was surprised at my gung ho love of Christmas this year. The decorations and tree were all in place for the 2nd of Dec and down for the 1st of Jan which actually felt *right*.

This year it was about quality not quantity of gifts, so not piles and piles of presents but really lovely and thoughtful ones. Just right..... :)

I am not normally one for New Year resolutions but last year 2013 was a year of immense change and change is good.

This little film about empathy vs sympathy really resonated with me and is something that I am taking on board for 2014.... as it is a beautiful message.