Friday 16 August 2013

A Bronze smokey eye for Daily Candy- some of my work.

Recently when I was in New York I did some tutorials for Daily Candy using Pixi and the 1st video has gone *live*. I had to prep the base add a little fresh colour to cheeks and eyes off camera and then do the eye make up for the tutorial.  The Daily Candy team are amazing but it is ALWAYS vile seeing and *hearing* yourself. But hey :) the look is so simple and literally takes under 2 minutes.

For the base I used:Flawless & poreless primer, Illuminate tint & conceal and on the cheeks and lips Succulent lip twin in Coral.

It was a heatwave and we were under lots of hot lights with no air conditioning (for the sound), me=hot mess alert :)

http://www.dailycandy.com/everywhere/video/153408/Summer-Smoky-Eye-Tutorial-Amanda-Bell-from-Pixi-Beauty?featureId=152411