Friday 5 April 2013

Royal & Langnickel SILK Pro Super Foundation Brush C142.

Detail of head C142 brush
C142 Brush
I have many foundation brushes in my kit and sometimes favour a slightly larger concealer brush for precision foundation application (this technique works amazingly with very fluid foundations) but for foundations that were a little creamier, for blending stick foundations out, for creme bronzer, blusher or anything I wanted to really *buff* into the skin I wanted to add to my brushes for that purpose and I have been using this particular brush for several months and I LOVE it! It is short handled, beautifully weighted, a dense, nylon hair that is cut to a dome finish. I find it incredible for polishing foundation into the skin and blending contouring/creamy textures out for a seamless finish.  I cannot crow enough about this brush! LOVE it!