Wednesday 20 March 2013

Ecru Acacia Protein oil- review!


Over time I have been doing a lot more *hair * on shoots as well as make up, so I am always on the hunt for amazing products to add to my kit. Here is a range that might just be of interest and a *hero product* that has gone into my kit.

Ecru New York- Acacia Protein Oil- 50ml $30
Ecru is a pro performance line that uses gorgeous ingredients and in my opinion is almost like a hybrid between Phyto and  Bumble & Bumble - combining session worthy formulations with amazing botanical ingredients.

I use this before heat styling as it is a beautiful light texture, it smoothes and de-frizzes whilst protecting the hair from heat damage. It leaves hair very *soft* and with movement. I don't like anything that is too heavy and looks like *product* and this is just perfect.

Oil before heat styling, gives the hair a beautiful *texture*.
 Photographer: Andrea Vecchiato. Hair & Make up: Me