Monday 12 November 2012

New York............East Village/Greenwich Village snaps.

These houses reminded me of the house in the Royal Tenenbaums


Lingerie shop- pin ups.
Thanksgiving is just around the corner- a florist's display.

The famous Inn where the Stonewall riots happened in June 1969

C.O.Bigelow

Washington Place

Beautiful *Tavern*


Street view
Always love an audacious, chubby city bird with attitude.

Manicure- Essie Mademoiselle- I let the manicurist pick, I did not have the heart to tell her that I would never normally wear that shade, I wanted something *black* or at least intense, but she LOVED that shade- it is actually growing on me.

Home whilst I am here, has everything I need.
My Guardians.

Clive Christian, Memoire Liquide- Jasmin/Gardenia custom blend, Molecule #1 and Cristalle

Yes, I am being a voyeur and staring right back at the guys staring in at me :)