Sunday 9 September 2012

Bourjois Volume Clubbing Black Jack Mascara review


This was an impulse buy and just for me, not my kit, I was looking for a new mascara just to try and decided to try something with a lower price point. I am so glad I did try it as I have been very impressed with the staying power and the volumising properties of this mascara for a price point of around £6 it is excellent value.

Pros:
Long lasting and does not *drop*
Thickening and definitely creates *fuller lashes*
Holds the *shape* of lashes all day
Great brush that is tapered to catch even shorter inner lashes
Excellent intense pigment

Cons:
Meant to have *golden flecks* to me personally they are not noticeable
A rich formulation, so you may have to wipe a tissue over the brush to take off the excess if you have fine lashes.
Lashes feel a little dry after using

So this is not going to become my favourite mascara of all time but..............for £5.99 this is a pretty solid buy for just a great *practical* every day mascara.