Monday 28 May 2012

Kevyn Aucoin- The Volume Mascara..........review.

Pros-
  • Small precision brush means that you can build up easily without overloading lashes.
  • A medium thickness texture that does not *smudge*.
  • Richly pigmented so gives a decent colour payoff
  • Removes easily and it is pretty *clean* in the way that it comes off
  • Lashes do not look spidery or *clump*

Cons-
  • Really not the *wow* mascara I was hoping for
  • I did find that after a while it left black dots (more like fibres) under my eye
  • It irritated my eyes a little
  • I did not find it immensely volumising
It was fairly decent but definitely not *showstopping if you find traditional brushes impart far too much mascara, then this is definitely for you.
But....if you want 2 coats for full, lush lashes then I still stand by Make Up Forever Smokey Lash mascara as the absolute best mascara that I have ever used (so far...........) xxx