Saturday 14 April 2012

Make up Forever the agony and the ecstacy........

Smoky Lash Mascara from Make up Forever is hands down my all time favourite mascara, it is ultra pigmented, so lashes are coated with an intensity of colour that really is impressive, it lengthens and thickens in equal measure, it does not drop, budge or smudge and it has buildable coverage that can go from 1 coat defined - to 3 coats truly false lash effect. It performs beyond expectation and as I said is my favourite mascara but and it is a huge but..................it dries out (in the tube) quicker than any other mascara I have ever used - I know that you should replace mascaras after max 3 months (I do) but I find that this mascara dries up after about 5 weeks and when it does dry it is impossible to use- thick gloopy and it flakes- I just wish it was dry at the 3 month mark- then it really would be PERFECT :)......now it is almost perfect xxx

I am a fan of Make up Forever and use their concealer kits, the HD Primer and also the aqua colour (pictured in my favourite shade) as well as many other bits- but the mascara- would love for it to be tweaked slightly.
xxxx