Wednesday 3 August 2011

Fall colour Trends- Part 1 A tale of 2 blues.

Dior Fall 2011
NARS- Fall 2011

 Blue but interpreted in 2 such diverse ways. Dior have
gone for a smokey Sapphire with strong blue
on the nails (very wearable) where as NARS has
gone Electric colour block very bold

Interestingly both have nude "milky" apricot/nude lips
and cheeks with a contour rather than definitive
colour, complexion both velvety matte and eyes
"feline" in an elongated shape.

The easiest way to work the electro blue is to use it
as a liner close to the lashes in a "graphic" flash of
colour close to the line and then kicked out.

I will post an interpretation with how to, soon- I know
I know seems so unnecessary as the warmth has
just kicked in (in the UK) but, the dark nights, nip in the
air will be here all too soon and you will be
thanking me for this :)
Muaaaaaahhhhhh I'll be back xxx